Casa Los Cerros HomeOwners Tempe, AZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pet Sightings

2 posters

Go down

Pet Sightings Empty Pet Sightings

Post  Bree215 Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:35 pm

Please post images (if possible) and descriptions of pets, owners, units, or any relevant details that you believe will help lead to the removal of pets over the 20lb mandate and owners who do not clean up after their pets. While this may not exist as a formal Pet Committee, it may be a good start!
Bree215
Bree215

Back to top Go down

Pet Sightings Empty Oversized Poodle

Post  Bree215 Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:42 pm

My in-laws are in town from Chicago and while by the pool (aside from informing me of the embarrassing feces on the pool deck), the spotted a man walking a large poodle, approximately 70lbs, and he did not clean up the dog's solid waste. They described the poodle as orange/cream hued with short curly fur and the owner as an older white male, approximately 60s. The dog pooped near the far left corner of the pool (when facing the pool entrance)! How rude! My family was watching closely so the dog owner, aware he'd been caught, walked his dog between building instead of taking him inside.

Bree215
Bree215

Back to top Go down

Pet Sightings Empty Large Barking Dogs - Boxers

Post  Bree215 Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:47 pm

Unit 109 of building 10 keeps a large breed barking (possibly) boxer in his garage in a tiny crate. He has been cooped up throughout the summer heat, whining with discomfort, and he is still in that garage as of last night. The owner appears to be a slim, tall, mid-twenties black male. I tried to phone the management about this unit over Thursday and Friday, but the office was closed. I will formally report this Monday. This unit also has a smaller grey boxer puppy (super adorable, but still likely above the weight limit) in the gated area of his first floor unit.

The dog in the garage is constantly barking, and based on some sounds I've heard, I suspect abuse and neglect as well. For the safety of our community and these dogs, I even contacted police anonymously but I do not have an update or police report information.
Bree215
Bree215

Back to top Go down

Pet Sightings Empty irresponsible pet owner

Post  BevLR Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:32 am

Its 11pm and I just took my toy Chi out for her bathroom visit. As usual I had a paper towel in my pocket to pick up after her (toy Chis have toy size poos). Upon returning I put her to bed, made myself a cuppa and returning to the living room I noticed that my floor was soiled. Checking the bottom of my shoes, sure enough, I found a clump of pet poo larger than two days worth of my dogs droppings. I just spent the last 1/2 hour scrubbing my shoes and floors. Mad

To the inconsiderate neighbor who did not pick up after their pet, I would ask that you consider that our children and grandchildren play on these grounds. Even though we have a 20lb weight limit, I personally don't care how big or small your dog is, IF you walk it on a leash and pick up after it EVERY TIME, so that we have safe and hygenic grounds.

BevLR

Back to top Go down

Pet Sightings Empty Re: Pet Sightings

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum