Casa Los Cerros HomeOwners Tempe, AZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Termites/Exterminator

3 posters

Go down

Termites/Exterminator Empty Termites/Exterminator

Post  Pati Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:24 am

Is anything being done to address the termite problem?

Pati

Back to top Go down

Termites/Exterminator Empty Great topic. What is being done?

Post  Admin Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:44 pm

Thanks for starting this thread, Pati. It is one more thing to add to the list for the property managment company and for oversight of the architectural committee, perhaps?

Are you having problems in your unit? Do you know when your last inspection was held?

In another property a friend of mine has, the management company sends out a notice that the unit will be inspected during a 4 hour window on a specific day and the property needs to be open and available for the inspector. All the units are done at one time. The units that need treatment are then done at one time and reinspected at a later date.

This shouldn't be too difficult to get done, right?

Please tell us of your experiences? Others will surely benefit.

Admin
Admin

https://casaloscerros.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Termites/Exterminator Empty Re: Termites/Exterminator

Post  Pati Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:00 pm

I don't have a termite problem but I did have a cockroach infestation which was caused by lack of regular spraying around my building and overwatering. I am now paying another exterminator to take care of my unit.

It was my understanding that the contract the HOA has with Bircher included inspection and treatment for termites.

I learned of the termite issue after one of the HOA meetings.

Pati

Back to top Go down

Termites/Exterminator Empty Termite Company Phone#

Post  Bree215 Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:35 am

I have the phone number to the termite company that's contracted by CPM (for now until the cancellation of the contract). They recently drilled my garage floor to get rid of some. I would be happy to give you the number if you still need it. I forget the name of the company, but the phone number I have saved in my phone is (602)861 9800. I'm pretty sure it is Bircher, like Gloria suggested. I'm assuming they'll be able to spray for roaches, as well.
Bree215
Bree215

Back to top Go down

Termites/Exterminator Empty Re: Termites/Exterminator

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum