Casa Los Cerros HomeOwners Tempe, AZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Window Replacement

3 posters

Go down

Window Replacement Empty Window Replacement

Post  Admin Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:06 am

Hello,

I would appreciate anyone who have had a good experience with replacing windows in their unit.

The old one is in dire need of replacement and I do see some great looking models.

Admin
Admin

https://casaloscerros.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Window Replacement Empty My unit needs all three replaced!

Post  Bree215 Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:16 pm

I agree. I'm not sure what the process is, but all three of my windows, especially the one on the side of my unit (I'm a corner unit) leaks heat and cold, and the plastic seems to be separating from the glass. I have called City Property Mgmt about this, but they had told me (about a year ago) that I would need to fill out an architectural request. I wish they were willing to provide more information.

I'm sure, though, just like security doors, that if a group of us owners were looking to replace windows, we can get a better deal on the labor and glass if we combine our purchasing power.
Bree215
Bree215

Back to top Go down

Window Replacement Empty Window Replacement

Post  dlllwithey Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:16 am

To get approval to replace a window you need to find a new window of same type as the window you want to replace and describe it on the "Archetectural Request" form you get from CPM. It would be good to include a picture of the existing window and a broshure showing the new window. You can send this to CPM by e-mail. The Board has to take action within 30 days.

We should share information on windows available of the same style as we have at CLC.

dlllwithey

Back to top Go down

Window Replacement Empty Specifics?

Post  Catb4sig Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:33 am

Has anyone replaced their windows? If so, where did they purchase them, how much were they and who installed them? I agree that the management company could be much more forthcoming with this sort of information, so that we are not all individually searching for the same information. Same goes for screen doors.

Catb4sig

Back to top Go down

Window Replacement Empty Re: Window Replacement

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum